cpanel for my hosting platform is good or bad

Description of your first forum.
mitchellalyssa656

cpanel for my hosting platform is good or bad

Post by mitchellalyssa656 » Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:32 pm

Hey , can any one help me implementing cPanel for my hosting platform is good or bad ?

Natalie

Re: cpanel for my hosting platform is good or bad

Post by Natalie » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:16 pm

cPanel is a control panel available on our Linux-based hosting accounts and servers. It lets us simply manage many features of our account, including the files, applications, and email hosted on your account or server.

Advantages:

1. Easy to navigate, colorful, and exciting client interface
cPanel offers a beautiful client-side interface. It is extremely easy to navigate, with an icon-based menu on the main page, linking the user to the important features which the control panel offers.

2. Widely supported operating systems
cPanel has been developed to present support the most popular operating systems for web servers. This permits the control panel to be utilized by almost every web hosting providers.

3. Extensively accepted by potential web hosting clients
cPanel is the major name in the webhosting control panel , and is known by almost all webhosting users. This offers the client a sense of familiarity, and also gives the client piece of mind, as we know that we are getting a secure and stable control panel system.

4. Low-cost solution, if purchased through a data center
Many dedicated server providers have partnerships with cPanel which allows them to get low-cost licenses for their dedicated server clients.

5. Different add-ons to the control panel
cPanel has made it easy to fit in third-party applications into their control panel software.

6. Easily skinable, many skins available
cPanel is an very easy control panel to skin, and many design and skinning company have taken advantages of this. In addition, skin sets such as cPanel XP 2004 and RV Skin take benefit of the WHM API, and add in various features to the control panel, including custom pages.

7. Frequent software updates
cPanel releases updates to their software quite frequently. Many times, upgrades are available daily, or on an every other day basis. This shows cPanel, providing a quality control panel product.

Disadvantages:

1. Different layout for WHM, the reseller control panel, which can make usage difficult for the user
Web Host Manager (WHM), cPanel’s reseller control panel, uses a special layout than that of the cPanel interface. The WHM offers a edged layout, with an lengthened navigation on the left, and an icon-based menu in the right window. Although navigation in the WHM interface is incredibly easy, it can prove to be confusing for some re sellers.

2. Interface is not very professional
Compared to the interfaces of several other control panels, the cPanel control panel is not very professional. Although it is easy to use, it can be viewed as too much of an ‘eye candy’ interface.

3. Used by MANY webhosts, therefore the control panel does not set your business apart from the rest

cPanel is the most commonly used in the webhosting industry. Thus, the competition between cPanel webhosts and the market within is much busier than the markets of other control panels. A cPanel webhost has much less of a possibility of being chosen by a potential webhosting customer.

jasmineharrison590

Post by jasmineharrison590 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:30 am

Because it makes running your website simple, cPanel is one of the most popular control panels. It comes with a plethora of tools and is incredibly dependable, which is crucial for your piece of mind.

jadelisabeth

Post by jadelisabeth » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:03 am

cPanel is without a doubt the most popular choice, and for good reason. It is designed for Linux, which is the most prevalent operating system for web servers, and it may make administering your web hosting environment lot easier than it would be otherwise. There are, however, a number of other excellent web hosting control panels.