Hello, I'm looking for a VPS with additional IPs for email marketing.

Description of your first forum.
vivianepintoo21

Hello, I'm looking for a VPS with additional IPs for email marketing.

Post by vivianepintoo21 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 6:05 am

'm seeking for a good VPS provider who can provide me with VPS with 11-18 IPs apiece for email marketing.

My email marketing will go out to my previous real estate clients. Facebook lead generation programmes and Google Ads ads are used to capture those clients.

Each campaign will include an unsubscribe link, and emails will be delivered 1-2 times each week.

I sanitise my emails before sending them, and I've been using OVH for ten years with no problems, but their help is now unavailable; I've had cases open for days with no response.

oliviataylor684

Re: Hello, I'm looking for a VPS with additional IPs for email marketing.

Post by oliviataylor684 » Tue Nov 30, 2021 4:02 am

When you acquire a Cloud VPS, you are given one IP address at the start. Additional IP addresses, on the other hand, may be purchased. You must setup a Cloud VPS instance to recognise and utilise these addresses in order to use them.

elliemorgan780

Post by elliemorgan780 » Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:00 am

My VPS gets a new IP address.
2) From the main page, select the VPS (in which you wish to acquire more IP addresses) from the list of VPS. 3) In the 'Billing' area, select the 'Purchase Additional IP' option. 4) A new box will open; click the 'Yes, Add Extra IP' option to add an additional IP address to your account.

mariaconcepcion1215

Post by mariaconcepcion1215 » Fri Dec 31, 2021 3:33 am

You may purchase a second dedicated IP address for $2.00 per month. In all, a VPS can have up to four IP addresses.