In IIS, how can I create an action?

Description of your first forum.
matildaward113

In IIS, how can I create an action?

Post by matildaward113 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:22 am

If I want a create a restart action in IIS if the sample log or sample event happen, how can do it?

hannahhughes330

Re: In IIS, how can I create an action?

Post by hannahhughes330 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:05 am

This paper walks you through the steps of installing and configuring an IIS web server to deliver static content. A web page (HTML) that is given to the user precisely as it is stored is known as static content. Dynamic content, on the other hand, is created by a web application such an ASP.NET, old ASP, or PHP application. Dynamic content can display user-specific information, such as the user name, while static content displays the same information for all users.
The most basic configuration of IIS for hosting HTML webpages is a static-content web server. Internal or external (public) websites can be hosted on a static-content web server. The basic installation of IIS 8 includes all of the IIS modules needed to run a static-content web server. The ability to deliver static HTML files, documents, and pictures is included in the basic installation. For default documents, directory browsing, logging, and anonymous authentication, IIS 8 is available.