For Dedicated Servers, a Global CDN is available.

Description of your first forum.
lucyjackson490

For Dedicated Servers, a Global CDN is available.

Post by lucyjackson490 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:16 am

I have a few of dedicated servers and am wondering if there is a way for me to give worldwide CDN services to my clients (who aren't many) without having to rely on third-party firms like Cloudflare. I'm alright with partnering with any CDN provider, but I don't want my customers to have to register with a third-party to access it. It should appear as if I am providing services to consumers. What is the best way for me to do this? Please submit your suggestions for low-cost service providers.

daisymorris510

Re: For Dedicated Servers, a Global CDN is available.

Post by daisymorris510 » Thu Dec 23, 2021 5:00 am

A content delivery network (CDN) is a collection of geographically spread computers that speeds up online content delivery by bringing it closer to consumers. Caching, a procedure that temporarily saves copies of files, is used by data centers around the world so that you may access internet material via a web-enabled device or browser more rapidly through a server near you. Web pages, pictures, and video are cached by CDNs on proxy servers near your physical location. This eliminates the need to wait for content to load before watching a movie, downloading software, checking your bank balance, posting on social media, or making transactions.